Doing Grades

---------

Gail1611_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 18:54:09 PDT

Hi Everyone,
I'm writing again because I really do need your help. When I grade a child's
work I give it a letter grade( only for myself) and then I write details
about cutting, handle of paint. etc. so I have a good idea what went on in
each piece. This takes a long time but it seems to be the only way, I can
really know what the child does and can do. Please share with me how you do
grading. I have 480 kids now and I need to streamline the processes. But I
still want to be able to know the individual child. Gail