Re: Re: need face paint receipe

---------

From: Anne-Marie Swierz (annes_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 18:22:26 PDT

MaryAnn...you're a wiz! Thanks from me too.
I was also interested in the recipe for adding vermiculite to the
plaster recipe that you gave to all of us. But I was wondering if I
could use "pearlite" which is all white, instead of the vermiculite
which is brownish?
Here in N.E. we have both on the market for the same planting purposes,
I'm not sure why. Would it work the same?
Anne-Marie