Learning standards--assessment--lessons and more

---------

From: mdecker (mdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 16:24:02 PDT

I almost missed this valuable resource. I am a middle school teacher and
probably would not have checked the link for polygon animals unless Roberta
hadn't told me to look for it (they are really cute--and a good way to
integrate math concepts, too).

Check this page for more information that will help you with assessment, art
standards and lesson plans. Assessment was a "hot" topic over the summer (no
pun intended---smile). File are Acrobat Reader.
http://www.emsc.nysed.gov/guides/arts/

Judy

P.S. About writing...Please, do not make me write perfectly (sigh).....I am
such a terrible typist...Funny thing is, I never catch my boo-boos until
they end up on the digest. Oh my, how embarrassing. I actually give my
students bonus points when they find my mistakes--whether on a handout or on
the Web page. I was in advertising for 6 years....and didn't catch all the
typos then either. At least my "Men's Shirts" were always right (my
co-worker had a slip there once...hmmmm)