current issues and trends

---------

From: Jeannie Sandoval (jeannie_sandoval_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 11:37:26 PDT

Hi everyone,
I am in need of your fabulous help. I am having to maintain a professional
developement notebook this year. One of the goals of my notebook is to stay
up to date on current issues and trends in art and art education. Can you
suggest web site(s) that puts out current articles that I can print out?
Thanks a bunch!
jeannie in ga