NC Conference

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 09:13:49 PDT

I returned last night from the conference, too. What a busy, exciting,
rewarding-and exhausting 4 days! I was pleased to have slightly more than
40 teachers attend the division meeting to share their wonderful ideas. If
you are in a state association that doesn't provide such a great opportunity
for you, I strongly urge you to get involved and plan one. If you are an NC
teacher who chose not to come-you really missed it! (I know some couldn't
come for other reasons-I hope you will be able to next year.) Our next
conference is in Winston-Salem, October 26-28, 2001. Linda in NC