Re: HTML Help Needed

---------

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 07:46:27 PDT

Your web site appears to work fine, if your visitors are printing off the HTML they should try saving text only then print or copy and paste into a word processing and then print.

>>> whest177@wheatstate.com 10/19 10:41 PM >>>
I have gotten two e-mails recently that say my web pages take up 5+ pages to print or else print all to the left hand side of the paper. Would some of you computer guru's mind taking a peek at one or two of my pages and see if you can tell what the problem is. I've never had this problem before, so I'm clueless.
~Michal
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

---
You are currently subscribed to artsednet as: Billse@fsusd.k12.ca.us