RE: artsednet digest: October 22, 2000

---------

From: Argy Nestor (anestor_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 00:22:24 PDT

Hello from Maine:
I just returned from three weeks in Japan with the Fulbright Memorial
Teachers Fund. I recommend the experience for art teachers. There were
several on the trip from different parts of the US. We had a fabulous time
learning about the culture, people and education system. 200 educators go
in Oct., Nov. and June. If you are interested for next year I believe the
deadline is Dec. 15th. The funding is going to continue indefinitely.
Below is the information to obtain an application. Although they do have an
application on line now, I do not have the website.

Fulbright Memorial Fund Teachers Program
Institute of International Education
1400 K Street, N.W.
Washington, DC 20005-2403
1-888-527-2636
fmf@iie.org

If you have questions, please feel free to e-mail me!

Leaves are falling in Maine,
Argy Nestor
anestor@tidewater.net