NC Art Ed Conference

---------

From: L. P. Skeen (lpskeen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 18:18:04 PDT

------=_NextPart_000_0095_01C03C6D.90834E00

Well, I just got home from the conference this afternoon, and I have to =
say it was a good one. I went to workshops on making a Book in a Box, =
Book Binding, Fibula Jewelry, Memory Tiles, and Sculptural books. (I =
think I might be interested in books or something, no?)

Anyway, dinna meet very many people from this list at the conference. :( =
But, the Sax folks were great and gave us nice nametag thingies, and =
one vendor gave me his entire set of Middle School textbooks! (He wants =
my vote next year when it's time to buy new textbooks)

Well, really tired now and off to bed! :)

L. P. Skeen www.living-tree.net
Living Tree Pottery & Handmade Soaps
Summerfield, NC
"I have to take my paycheck to the bank; it's too little to go there by =
itself."

------=_NextPart_000_0095_01C03C6D.90834E00

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Well, I just got home from the =
conference this=20
afternoon, and I have to say it was a good one.&nbsp; I went to =
workshops on=20
making a Book in a Box, Book Binding, Fibula Jewelry, Memory Tiles, and=20
Sculptural books.&nbsp; (I think I might be interested in books or =
something,=20
no?)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Anyway, dinna meet very many people =
from this list=20
at the conference. :(&nbsp; But, the Sax folks were great and gave us =
nice=20
nametag thingies, and one vendor gave me his entire set of Middle School =

textbooks!&nbsp; (He wants my vote next year when it's time to buy new=20
textbooks)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Well, really tired now and off to bed!=20
:)</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><BR>L. P.=20
Skeen&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&n=
bsp;&nbsp;=20
<A href=3D"http://www.living-tree.net">www.living-tree.net</A><BR>Living =
Tree=20
Pottery &amp; Handmade Soaps<BR>Summerfield, NC<BR>"I have to take my =
paycheck=20
to the bank; it's too little to go there by =
itself."</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0095_01C03C6D.90834E00--