Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Quality Native American sites

From: mdecker (mdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 14:27:47 PDT

These are all from:
Surfing the Net with Kids
by Barbara J. Feldman

Native Americans (additional links at bottom of page--I have the main ones
listed here)

American Indians and the Natural World

First Nations History

Oneida Nation: Shako:wi Cultural Center

Native American Shelters

Song Catcher Frances Densmore

It will be quite some time before I update the Native American section on my
page--so I thought I would pass these on to you now (as we are approaching
the popular time of year for lessons on Native People). I have also looked
at other Internet sites selected by Barbara Feldman. Sally Engle sent me the
info on how to subscribe--I have sent some of sites to our science staff,

If you are getting overwhelmed with way too many bookmarks (as I am), I
added the link to "Surfing the Net with Kids" to my "Just for Kids" page

Well, I guess I played enough today. Have to do some laundry.

Judy Decker