Does you have a Web page I have missed?

---------

From: mdecker (mdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 12:00:41 PDT

I already thanked Dennis for posting his Web page and lesson.
I added a link to Dennis's lesson on my "Photography" page....and added a
link to his Web page on my "For Kids" page.

http://www2.wcoil.com./~mdecker/photo.htm

http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/for-kids.htm

I, too, did my page for professional development...I have one site on the
school server and maintain the WCOIL site for all of the Getty List (and
for me, too).

Judy Decker

P.S. I just heard from Joseph that he was in a motorcycle accident. He is
doing fine....but his motorcycle is in intensive care right now (Smile,
Joseph we are caring group and are here to help). For all of you new
members, I suggest you put Joseph Augusta's e-mail address in you address
book. He always helped me find sites when I didn't have time to search
(mailto:jaugusta@adelphia.net). In his own words "just been there, done
that". So sorry Joseph, I must be feeling a bit mischievous today--I doubt
you will be bombarded with requests. It has been fun "talking to you" again
today.