Re: Writing in the art room-art in the classroom?

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Oct 22 2000 - 02:16:20 PDT

This has been a very interesting subject thread. I would like to know
where the physical education teachers figure into this writing equation.
It seems a double standard that music and art teachers are expected to
justify their subject's existence in the curriculum by tying all we do to a
core subject. I have yet to see any writing and reading activity going on
in a physical education class.

Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus