Re: artist that creates art with text

---------

From: Vivian Komando (komandv_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 20:13:09 PDT

"Try Jenny Holzer, a feminist artist known for using
text.
You may want to
check out carefully what you show beforehand for suitable

content. Much of
her work is thought provoking and would be a good way to

introduce the
perspective of a female artist."

Dave,

I had not heard of this artist and did a search on her.
The information I found will be a great resource with my
IB Art kids. I have added her to my list of artists to be
researched by both the Juniors and the Seniors.

Thanks for sharing!
Vivian

=====
Increase the Peace ~^~