Re: e-mail garbage solution

---------

From: Connie Ferguson (4fergs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 15:08:07 PDT

Woody suggested to send messages in "plain text" format, which I found
under tools-options-send, (Outlook Express) Mine was in HTML format, which
might be the reason that mine has all the garbage crude at the end of my
messages too. I switched it, so we will see if my messages come up with the
extra letters or not and then we will know if that is the solution. Thanks
Woody!
Connie Ferguson
Monroe Middle School Art
4fergs@tds.net