Re: Need mural help!

---------

From: Neil Erickson (Jorgen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 14:01:12 PDT

Dear Brenda, Regarding your jungle mural:
After you do the initial painting (whatever you decide) twist some large
pieces of brown mural paper into "vines". Drape the vines around the booth
and add leaves if you have time. With more time you could make some great
papier-mache jungle animals, but with your compressed schedule I suggest
cheating by using stuffed animals such as monkeys, bright birds etc.

Good Luck,
Cindy Erickson, 5th and 6th grade art teacher, Okla.