Re: a different e-mail question

---------

From: MaryAnn Kohl (maryann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 10:50:55 PDT

--MS_Mac_OE_3054970255_5593322_MIME_Part

You might try looking at your preferences, and select to receive/send your
mail as HTML and plain text (not just HTML and not just plain text). You
might be receiving only plain text, which would give you all the symbols. I
should be able to tell you where that is, but I just looked and couldn't
find it. I will look again and write soon. --------------------------------
MaryAnn Kohl maryann@brightring.com :o) --------------------------------

> From: "Connie Ferguson" 4fergs@tds.net
> Subject: a different e-mail question
>
> I get a lot of garbage letters after an email, lots of <<<<>>>> symbols, and
> anytime an attachment is sent, I only get rows and rows of letters like
> AAAAAAAAAA. I get the digest, which I like, but all this extra crude makes it
> twice as long. I have Outlook Express.

--MS_Mac_OE_3054970255_5593322_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Re: a different e-mail question</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
You might try looking at your preferences, and select to receive/send your =
<BR>
mail as <B>HTML and plain text</B> (not just HTML and not just plain text).=
You <BR>
might be receiving only plain text, which would give you all the symbols. I=
<BR>
should be able to tell you where that is, but I just looked and couldn't <B=

find it. I will look again and write soon. --------------------------------=
<BR>
MaryAnn Kohl maryann@brightring.com :o) --------------------------------<BR=

<BR>
<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
<H5>&gt; From: &quot;Connie Ferguson&quot; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;4f=
ergs@tds.net<BR>
&gt; Subject: a different e-mail question<BR>
</H5>&gt; <BR>
&gt; I get a lot of garbage letters after an email, lots of &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt=
;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; symbols, and <BR>
&gt; anytime an attachment is sent, I only get rows and rows of letters lik=
e <BR>
&gt; AAAAAAAAAA. I get the digest, which I like, but all this extra crude m=
akes it <BR>
&gt; twice as long. I have Outlook Express. &nbsp;<BR>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3054970255_5593322_MIME_Part--