Re: Writing in the art room/good examples

---------

PGStephens_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 09:19:29 PDT

In a message dated 10/21/00 10:28:06 AM Central Daylight Time,
Mcracker@aol.com writes:

> Get together with their classroom teachers and ask for a little help in
> the area of written responses, it could be a method of joining forces
with
> our "academic partners" in the development of the total child

I might also suggest that the National Content Standards for Language Arts be
consulted. You'll be pleased at the way content standards for both language
arts and the visual arts mesh.

You can find all the national standards at http://www.mcrel.org/

Pam