Art Education on a Cart: A National Policy?

---------

From: mdecker (mdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 08:44:19 PDT

What does research say about the impact of inadequate school facilities on
student learning? For a copy of this NAEA Art Facility Research Update
contact NAEA at http://naea-reston.org or call 1-800-299-8321.

I am not "smart enough " to have found this on my own---this just came in
the OAEA Bulletin. I am blessed to have a large room... smaller class
sizes...an easy schedule...plenty of supplies--BUT many of you are not.
Which candidate is more likely to help you in your present situation? You
have a little over two weeks to decide. I know this is not a political
forum. I just wanted those with difficult teaching situations to think. No
need to send opinions to the list....but if you want--you can send them to
me:
mailto:mdecker@wcoil.com

Thanks for "listening".

Judith Decker