Please be kind to the Digest folks...LOL

---------

From: mdecker (mdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 08:11:19 PDT

Laugh out loud at us today!
This is so the Mata Hari(sp?) of Art--who really liked Bunki--does not have
to come back and teach us a lesson (smile to those who remember the mystery
post. I already "talked" to Connie so she will appreciate the humor in my
inclusion of just a portion of her post:

><BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
><DIV><FONT face=3DBasset size=3D4>While we are thinking about email =
>solutions, I=20
>need a problem fixed. I am sure I just need to make a different choice=20
>somewhere--but where?&nbsp; I get a lot of garbage letters after an =
>email, lots=20
>of &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; symbols, and anytime an attachment =
>is sent,=20
>I only get rows and rows of letters like AAAAAAAAAA. I get the =
>dige</FONT><FONT=20
>face=3DBasset size=3D4>st,which I like, but all this extra crude makes =
>it twice as=20
>long. I have Outlook Express.&nbsp; If anyone could help me switch this, =
>I would=20

It is ESPECIALLY fun for us digest folks when you include the entire html
codes in your replies....Here is the first message I sent to Connie (before
I scrolled down and found her HTML code:

Thank you Connie!

This has been mentioned time and time again (re: attachments to the list). I
solved the problem by getting a scrolling mouse wheel--SO much easier to
skip the things I can not read. We have tried to educate EVERYONE to send
messages in simple text and not to include attachments....but still they
do...alas, we educators are just like our students and can not follow simple
instructions (tee-he)....Have a laugh on us today!

BTW...I always use simple text in Outlook and never include
attachments....although, as you have noticed, sometimes my post are long and
winded (oh well...can not be perfect....ha-ha)

Judy Decker (Judith)

P.S. I hope you read this with the "tongue in cheek" sense of humor
intended.
Oh....and I do apologize for being a bit too wordy....I hope you all have
deleted by now.