Viewing Web page (Decker's) at different resolutions

---------

From: mdecker (mdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 06:38:45 PDT

Thanks to Bob for bringing this to my attention. I had all sorts of problems
with my web page when I first designed it. Now I have it so that it looks
good at 800x600 setting (I have a much larger monitor at home at a much
greater resolution). Since you folks and I are the ones who use my page the
most....Please let me know if there are viewing problems at 640x480 (if you
are using that setting). I think most of my pages will work if you scroll
over past the left border.

http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker

From bob Fromm:

>You are probably creating your pages with your monitor set to 1024X768
>pixels at 16 bit color.......it looks fine at that setting. Most folks on
>the web view the pages on machines set to 800x600 or even 640x480 pixels.

Judy Decker

P.S. If any of you missed Joseph's post for: Visual Poetry
(http://www.ubu.com/) I have added a link on my Comprehensive Arts page:
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/comparts.htm at the bottom with
Interdisciplinary Units.