Re: e-mail garbage solution

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 22:06:06 PDT

Connie,
The problem my be with people like me, who have just switched to a
different computer and forgotten that Lyris (the getty computer) is
picky and does not like html. Seeing your letter I went into
preferences in my netscape and clicked on "plain text only". It was
defaulted to send in html and for some reason the server that forwards
ArtsEdNet list mail turns in into garbage for some people. I think it
messes up for people who get the digest. Sorry, maybe others will see
this letter and change their settings to "plain text only".
Sorry, Woody in KC