a different e-mail question

---------

From: Connie Ferguson (4fergs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 18:32:08 PDT

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C03AD4.D158A820

While we are thinking about email solutions, I need a problem fixed. I =
am sure I just need to make a different choice somewhere--but where? I =
get a lot of garbage letters after an email, lots of <<<<>>>> symbols, =
and anytime an attachment is sent, I only get rows and rows of letters =
like AAAAAAAAAA. I get the digest,which I like, but all this extra crude =
makes it twice as long. I have Outlook Express. If anyone could help me =
switch this, I would greatly appreciated it. Thanks, Connie

Connie Ferguson
Monroe Middle School Art
4fergs@tds.net
www.monroeschools.com/mmsart/
connie.ferguson@monroe.k12.wi.us

------=_NextPart_000_0021_01C03AD4.D158A820

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DBasset size=3D4>While we are thinking about email =
solutions, I=20
need a problem fixed. I am sure I just need to make a different choice=20
somewhere--but where?&nbsp; I get a lot of garbage letters after an =
email, lots=20
of &lt;&lt;&lt;&lt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; symbols, and anytime an attachment =
is sent,=20
I only get rows and rows of letters like AAAAAAAAAA. I get the =
dige</FONT><FONT=20
face=3DBasset size=3D4>st,which I like, but all this extra crude makes =
it twice as=20
long. I have Outlook Express.&nbsp; If anyone could help me switch this, =
I would=20
greatly appreciated it.&nbsp; Thanks, Connie</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DBasset size=3D4>Connie Ferguson<BR>Monroe Middle =
School Art<BR><A=20
href=3D"mailto:4fergs@tds.net">4fergs@tds.net</A><BR><A=20
href=3D"http://www.monroeschools.com/mmsart/">www.monroeschools.com/mmsar=
t/</A><BR><A=20