Re: gross tempera cakes

---------

From: Wendy Manning (wmanning_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 15:55:59 PDT

All the paint trays and disks were like that when I started at my present
school. I soaked and scrubbed for 30+ hours, then decided it would be a good
detention chore. They looked good after a while. I saved one scuzzy one to show
the students what not to do. Sorry, don't think there's any other solution than
scrubbing or chucking.