Re: Art PLACE test in Colorado

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 14:05:39 PDT

Hi < have you gotten any responses to this? Maintainance and safety procedures
for two d work? Are they talking about how not to get a paper cut? or not
spraying fixative on a peice in an enclosed area? How to correctly hold the
stylus without poking your neighbor? I'm confused. I'm curious as to your
replies you receive. Let me know, thanks, Betsy