gross tempera cakes

---------

From: Aaron and Jennifer (THEGREEN99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 11:37:40 PDT

In my midst of cleaning I came across some icky tempera cakes. Basically the
cakes were never taken care of. The whites are gray; the yellows are green;
the blues are brown; the reds are either brown or purple. Ick! Is this a
situation that can be EASILY remedied? (Without having to clean each and
every one?) Or just chuck 'em into the garbage? I hate to throw things away,
but I also don't want to spend hours and hours cleaning these things.
Thanks! :)

Jennifer in Michigan