Re: Perplexing e-mail question ?????

---------

From: Susan Bennett (sbennett_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 20:32:03 PDT

I cannot figure it out either. I keep several email accounts so I can keep
it separate. Like this list serv can be so crazy in numbers of emails
received I keep it only on one account. ( When I signed up 2 years ago in
the blizzard, I did not think it worked because I checked the wrong email
account. When I found it in June there were 8,750 messages. My computer
daughter had a fit!!) Some messages come quickly others are duplicated, and
yes they seem to stay some where out there in cyber space. If you Woody
Duncan the cyberspace king doesn't quite fathom, I am not sure anyone
can...not me at least! Susan in Ohio