RE: HTML Help Needed

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 20:14:08 PDT

I like your site the pages seem to be the right size, you don't have to
scroll down much. Every page I tested showed a print preview of 1 or 2
pages, I'm using my laptop and not near the printer so I couldn't actually
test it. I'm using IE 5.5 on Windows ME.

I was puzzled because a horizontal scroll bar kept appearing and
disappearing. If I scrolled to the right it just kept going and going. I
finally figured out the java scrip that follows around the cursor was
causing it. The cursor effect is cute, but I found distracting on the
lesson plan pages. Those letters dancing around made the lesson plans a
little hard to read, but I have a mild LD.

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
CAM Administrator