RE: Help with play dough recipes

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 20:04:04 PDT

Look in MaryAnn's Preschool Art book (I think maybe it is one of her other
books) there is a recipe for goop (remember slime). It is great. I had the
kids mix it in some of those glad store and microwave things. Two
advantages, since they are clear we could look and see if there was any
cornstarch left unmixed and they sealed tight for the trip home. She also
has several different recipes for different types of playdough. I'm not
allowed to use playdough or modeling clay (unless we are working in math and
fractions for a cross-curricular lesson). My boss hates the stuff - Go to
the Chicken Farm and by real clay tell him to charge it to the museum.

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
CAM Administrator