Re: help - curly collages!

---------

Bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 19:19:20 PDT

In a message dated 10/19/2000 7:38:42 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
dulcius@mindspring.com writes:

> I need ideas on how to flatten out some portrait collages my classes made
> using 60 # drawing paper, elmer's glue, and pieces of magazine pages.

If you lightly moisten the back of the paper with a sponge and then put it
under a flat surface with some weight, it will flatten out when it becomes
dry. Don't remove unless it is dry and warm to the touch otherwise it will
warp again.

Ken Schwab
San Jose CA