Textbooks for Foundations class

---------

From: One of the Colmans (colmans1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 18:34:16 PDT

I'm thinking about ordering a textbook for Foundations classes for next year
( probably 'the Visual Experience" unless anyone has a better suggestion.)
My question is this: should I order one for every student ( this semester we
have 100 students) so that they can use the book for homework? Or should I
simply order 25 copies for use in the classroom during class time? I'm
confused about how to handle this. It's a major investment so your input
would be greatly appreciated!
Marian