Re: artist that creates art with text

---------

From: Davis, Lisa (davisli_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 18:12:23 PDT

Barbara Kruger

>>> "Anna N." <anna@istatic.net> 10/19/00 05:10PM >>>
Hi there,

Does anyone know the name of an artist/writer that creates images with
text. I know Ive seen a few, but my brain is failing me with names. Id
really like to do a project on creating images with related words, but Id
also like to tie in an artist/writer. I like ee cummings style, but Im
looking fo reven further developed "images".

Thanks a bizillion!

Anna

---
You are currently subscribed to artsednet as: davisli@LODI.k12.WI.US