Re: Perplexing e-mail question -Outlook Express

---------

From: MaryAnn Kohl (maryann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 18:09:31 PDT

In outlook express, this setting is under "Tools" and then "Accounts". Then
select, the account you have, and find "Options". Read through the options
and be sure that saving on the server is not checked...or can be checked
with a restriction of how long you want them saved on the server.

I don't know about other programs, but it's probably similar.
MaryAnn Kohl
maryann@brightring.com
:o)