Re: Perplexing e-mail question -Hey Woody

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 12:35:13 PDT

Hi Woody,

This has happened to me, except with a different e-mail program and
server. Not sure if this will work, but check the e-mail program "settings"
file on your computers at home and school. There may be a place where you
need to check off that you do not want mail left on the server. If the box
is checked for saving, even for a day, you can get a backlog of previous
mail you thought you already downloaded and read! OSU couldn't handle this
and temporarily shut off my access. That's how I learned to check my
computers at home and school.

Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus