Introduction

---------

From: Neil Erickson (Jorgen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 14:40:11 PDT

Hi! I have just joined the list and wanted to introduce myself. My name is
Cindy Erickson. I am currently teaching 5th and 6th grade art in Oklahoma.
I have previously taught 1st-8th grade art in a private school and high
school art (9-12th) at a public school. I have taught off and on for 20
years; I took some breaks in there to be home with my own children.

I look forward to learning from all of you and contributing when I can be of
help.

Best wishes,
Cindy

Hi, Cindy. My name is MaryAnn Kohl, and I write books about art for
children, so if I can specifically help with art ideas for you in your
classroom do let me know!

Welcome!
MaryAnn

> Hi! I have just joined the list and wanted to introduce myself. My name is
> Cindy Erickson. I am currently teaching 5th and 6th grade art in Oklahoma.
> I have previously taught 1st-8th grade art in a private school and high
> school art (9-12th) at a public school. I have taught off and on for 20
> years; I took some breaks in there to be home with my own children.
>
> I look forward to learning from all of you and contributing when I can be of
> help.
>
> Best wishes,
> Cindy
>
> ---