Re: Plastic etch printing???

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 05:45:07 PDT

I know I'm jumping in in the middle here, but I also have 8th graders do
dry point etching on plastic. It's the burr you raise as you scratch not the
depth of the line that is important in getting a good print. We use home
made tools, needles glued into sections of dowel. I have the students
adjust the angle they the hold the tool as they scratch until they get a good
burr.
Woody in KC