Seed artist/i'm sorta back

---------

From: Sandra Barrick (tamayo_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 16:10:15 PDT

Teri-I'm kinda back- I've been on the digest version and before was reading a
daily post online- but now I have a question
on seed/ beans relating to any artist one might know of.
Please advise anyone?????
Say those digests come over at 3 AM.
Didn't go to Texas- still waiting for the perfect job offer for Hub. However
I'm working on my own art that's why I'm on digest so I won't be tempted to
talk to you guys.

Terilynn Sanford wrote:

> Hey Sandra, Welcome back! Haven't seen you in
> awhile!!
> teri
> --- Sandra Barrick <tamayo@cinci.rr.com> wrote:

Sandra Barrick