This is for Deborah Wheeler

---------

From: mdecker (mdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 14:28:52 PDT

Sorry folks....but I assume Deborah got my Web site from this list....She
sent me a very nice e-mail but my reply got sent back to me....

Judy
Dear Deborah,

Thanks so much for the pat on the back! I am saving your e-mail for a
long--long--time. I sent you a reply from school but it got kicked back...so
I decided to reply form home.

I did the Web page originally for a research project. Now I keep it up for
everyone on the Getty list (Yes, and for my students, too). It is so easy
for me to do updates now and searching for sites is a form of relaxation for
me. I enjoy it.

If you need sites for a topic that is not on my site--send me a personal
e-mail. I have RoadRunner at home so it is a snap to find information--so
quick.

Feel free to copy any of my links pages you want. You can use them to design
your own web page.

Judy