Re: Help! Emergency Printmaking Problem!

---------

From: Audrey (art.aud_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 13:49:18 PDT

I hever heard of using india ink for printing. I've only used water based
printing ing, or oil based printing ink. Didn't yhe india ink seep into the
scratches and dry in the cracks? Maybe you can wash the styrofoam plates and
use a tool to rescratch some of the impressions. The printing ink is thick
enough to only lay on the surface of the scratchboard and not seep too much
into the cracks. Good luck