Let me know if you need info about the "ONLY AN ART TEACHER KNOWS WHAT TO DO
WITH A BLANK MAGNET," ... some of the ideas to date are:
1. Use them as vocabulary word cards and place them on the grid ceiling of
your artroom, door jams, magnetic chalk board. (Hoist them up to the ceiling
with the flat part of the bristle broom...it's GREAT and kids LOVE your crazy
idea of putting words on your ceiling)
2. Use them to hang up WET paintings, prints, etc.
3. Use them for RESTROOM PASSES.......they'll stick on the stall doors.
4. Use them to post notes on teacher metal mailboxes, lockers etc.
5. Use them to post a note around the door jam of the principal's office.
6. Use DRY ERASE markers so you can reuse them over and over again.
7. Create a GRID drawing with one class...........and then display it on a
8. Sell them to people to design (on site) and decorate a car, homecoming
car, at a football homecoming
9. Cut them in smaller pieces to create grammar vocabulary so young children
can create sentences.
10. Post your weekly HELPERS!