Craypas vs Pentel

---------

From: mscurfield (mscurfield_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 05:10:05 PDT

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C038D2.70FEAC80

Our district used to carry Pentel, but now carries Craypas. While I =
like the Craypas pastels just a bit better, I definitely like the Pentel =
box much better. The little plastic divider keeps the oil pastels in =
much better shape, especially once they begin being used up, broken, =
etc. I asked the Craypas rep about this at an NAEA convention ("Really =
like your oil pstels, would you consider modifying the box they come =
in?") and he said to keep the quality up and price down they couldn't =
add that little divider. H-m-m-m!

Sincerely,=20
Marcia, Derby, KS

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C038D2.70FEAC80

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Our district used to carry Pentel, but =
now carries=20
Craypas.&nbsp; While I like the Craypas pastels just a bit better, I =
definitely=20
like the Pentel box much better.&nbsp; The little plastic divider keeps =
the oil=20
pastels in much better shape, especially once they begin being used up, =
broken,=20
etc.&nbsp; I asked the Craypas rep about this at an NAEA convention =
("Really=20
like your oil pstels, would you consider modifying the box they come =
in?") and=20
he said to keep the quality up and price down they couldn't add that =
little=20
divider.&nbsp; H-m-m-m!</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Sincerely, </FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Marcia, Derby, =
KS</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C038D2.70FEAC80--