Re: a need to vent

---------

From: Christa Wise (cwise_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 05:01:46 PDT

Re: "I feel like shaking the person asking them when he or she is going to
become an art educator."

I agree Jennifer. Professionalism is a word some don't understand. We
continue to work within NCA goals to improve our school, and it is
discouraging to experience the apathy toward some of our goals. If we
decide to "write across the curriculum," then we all should be doing it.
Art teachers and "specials" do not get to opt out.
Christa (in Michigan)