RE: Article-1 in every principal's mailbox!

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 20:29:39 PDT

Russ Chapman is hilarious. He was on a panel we had last summer about the
roll of Art Museum Education in Art Education. One of the panelists was from
New York. Mr. Chapman would come out with the Texas colloquialisms to
emphasize a point and she would do these double takes. She never quite knew
what to make of him. His manner also helped make museum and art education
more approachable to the public. He really connected with the audience. He
wasn't talking down to them.

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
CAM Administrator