Re: Plastic etch printing???

---------

From: Fran Marze (fmaiu+_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 16:49:44 PDT

Larry: Did you dampen the paper first and use oil based printing ink? I
found that dampening the paper first made a better print. Some of the
first ones aren't as good as later ones. I also have used the plastic
etching plates(or whatever they are) but I have a good press and sometimes
add to the pressure by adding some pieces of mat board. it seems to be a
trial and error type of thing. Let me know. Fran in Pgh