Re: artsednet digest: October 16, 2000

---------

From: msqu (msqu_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 14:55:48 PDT

I feel the same as TeriLynn. I leave different plans for the sub. Usually I
leave modeling clay or drawing lesson handouts that break down the complex
shapes onto simple shapes, i.e., a guitar would be two overlapping circles
and a rectangle. They can never get enough of clay or drawing. I do give
specific clay assignments and when comleted, they are allowed to explore.
Martha Ulakovits