cheap polyuerthane?

---------

From: Susan Bennett (sbennett_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 19:24:52 PDT

Does anyone have a cheap source for polyurethane? Also have any of you had
any luck with using low fire clay outdoors in the early Ohio winter. I need
to hang some clay pieces outdoors. I was wondering if I used enough coats
of polyurethane on these clay pieces if I could seal out the water. Does
anyone have any expertise in this area or an opinion? Susan in OHIO