construction paper crayons

---------

From: Audrey (art.aud_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 18:56:20 PDT

------=_NextPart_000_0157_01C037BB.EAD95EA0

I have found a great alternative to oil pastel on construction paper. =
The kids love construction paper crayons. There are 16 colors. They are =
not messy at all. The colors can be blended. The results are great. =
Audrey

------=_NextPart_000_0157_01C037BB.EAD95EA0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I have found a great alternative to oil =
pastel on=20
construction paper. The kids love construction paper crayons. There are =
16=20
colors. They are not messy at all. The colors can be blended. The =
results are=20
great. Audrey</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0157_01C037BB.EAD95EA0--