Melissa's photo album from Mali

---------

From: mdecker (mdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 17:53:14 PDT

Melissa Enderle has provided us with some beautiful photos of the people and
scenery in Mali, Africa. Here is the Web page for new list members who may
not have it bookmarked. Once you get to this page--click on Index to view
all of the photos.

http://www.zing.com/album/?id=4293704841

Enjoy!

Judy

P.S. Now I get to share my "first day back to school" stories....My first
day back was wonderful...we had a fog day! I spent the whole day
rediscovering where everything is....most of my supplies have been moved
around, so I felt like a brand new teacher...I must say, the sub I had did a
great job!