My poor sub

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 16:52:54 PDT

Hi All, I had a sub in for me Fri aft. She had 2 classes- in the
first, A kindergarten class, she kept smelling this awful smell- Anyone
that teaches kinders will know- anyway, a little later she noticed some
mud on the floor- you guessed it- she was cleaning it up before she
realized it wasn't mud. She didn't mention it to me, but another
teacher did. Poor lady is a mom of two of my students and had never
subbed before. Our district will take anyone that passes a criminal
background check and has 60 hours of higher ed. I am grateful for good
subs and rely on one when I know in advance that I'm going to be out.
he's a retired architect and runs a tight ship. He's great.
Betsy