bethlehem

---------

From: Jayna Ledbetter (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 14:49:26 PDT

The messages about Bethlehem tissue paper thingies
stirred up some memories for me. I went to the Middle
East last summer to study Middle Eastern art and all
this junk going on over there has really made me so
contemplative and quiet the past few days. We visited
Bethlehem, its pretty much a slum town under
Palestinian control. Weird, huh? I can only imagine
what it looks like right now.
Jayna

http://im.yahoo.com/