bad subs

---------

From: Jayna Ledbetter (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 14:42:58 PDT

I left with a killer headache one Friday a few weeks
ago, before my 39 student seventh grade class was
downsized. I had to use my first sub- come to find out
he was the worst one there is, at least that's what
everybody said after he came to cover my classes! He
wrote 25 referrals all from one class!!!! They were
throwing crayons!!! WOW! Wish I could have been a fly
on the wall!- No, I probably would have been hit with
a crayon.
Jayna