Re: Curriculum/Ken

---------

From: Jayna Ledbetter (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 14:38:04 PDT

Ken, I assumed you were offering to send me, (Jayna),
your curriculum, but it does seem like many others
would be interested. Please post it for everyone. :)
You are so right about the elements of art study
needing to be "real" pieces of work and not just
exercises. I learned that the hard way and was really
disappointed with my first nine weeks worth of work. I
have a meeting Monday with all district mid and high
school art teachers- hopefully I will get good
advice/lesson ideas. Thanks again.
Jayna